Thursday, May 8, 2014

Return of a Friend

Hey jammers! Today I'm excited to announce the returning of a good friend to AJ, but lets save the best for last, alright? ;D

New Items


Now part of Kani Cove's assortment of mysterious Sunken Treasures, the Greely statue arrives adrift in the waves, only this time...
He's smiling?

Maybe he tossed his statue into the ocean because he thought it looked too dopey. xD

But we'll never know for sure, will we?

Daily Explorer


I found this image recently posted on another blog, and I screenshotted it because the same post looks kind of glitchy on my browser. -_-"
But these DE images just keep getting cuter and cuter! There's a little scrapbook in the background and it's even signed by Liza! :D
Maybe AJ isn't taking a turn for the worse.

Clothing/Den Customization


This is a snapshot of my brother's eagle. It's an amazing color scheme that will make you stand out from everyone else!

The items go as follow:

1. Golden sword
2. Golden glove
3. Golden unicorn horn

Every other day, clothing and den customizations are nonmem. That means tomorrow I'll post a clothing/den idea for everyone!

Big News!


One of my best friends who you knew as Furryfruit73 or Zuchinnii has come back to blogger as well as Animal Jam! Her username is now Depict, but there have been some really annoying glitches so you can't find her by search. :| 

Her blog is animaljamflicker.blogspot.com, so go check her out!
She's a special friend to me, so I will promote her blog on mine until people look at it again. :)

Until next time!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^