Sunday, May 11, 2014

Strange Glitch Or Future Feature?

Hey animals! I have noticed that I haven't been posting enough glitches lately, and thats something that you have been asking for.

I have a lot of glitch pics already, but I think for this post let's take a step back to June, 2012, the relative time I took a screenshot of one of the most interesting glitches I've found.



I stopped playing a game with Queen, and because her computer was slow, the bubble hung above her seal's – and her cat's head for around two seconds. 

Remember in the old loading screens, there was art of lions playing marbles with their hamsters? Maybe that was a sort of preview of a new play-with-your-pet feature coming to AJ.

Thats all for now,
see you in Jamaa! :)

– Doomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...