Saturday, September 13, 2014

Best Dressed Tips

Hey Jammers! No official post today, I'm afraid. I can't seem to find the new item! Could you help me out and comment it's location?

For now I'm going to be talking about my AJ friend Balaur's amazing beach-inspired den!


If you're having trouble seeing it, just click to enlarge the screenshot. It's a beach made of pillows, mats, and plant life! Cute! :)

The next thing I want to talk about is what I learned playing Best Dressed; a tip, and a kind of glitch.


First off, if you look at the color palette in Best Dressed, you'll notice the color expansion update hasn't affected it in the least! There is no pale pink or light lavender!

Secondly, a tip: If you want to win in Best Dressed, vote for the person least likely to win. That way, you wont contribute to the person with the better outfit who would have won! It's so simple, how has it took me up until now to figure out?

That's all for today, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^