Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Go, Platypus, GO!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday. If I did, I would be late!

Before I officially begin the post, I'd like to apologize for not realizing the item I posted on Sunday wasn't the NEW item. According to the comments, it's pretty old. Why was there a nonmember item that I had no idea about when it came out? I'm usually pretty vigilant about this stuff! Strange.

The new item today marks the beginning of the preparations for the Night of the Phantoms!


Hmm... this item seems familiar. Maybe a past item rereleased? Not to be rude to AJHQ, but this is really typical...

Next up, a new animal video is playing in Sarepia Theater, featuring one of my favorite animals, the platypus.


:') beautiful.

Sorry for the short post, but I have a lot of homework. 

Thanks for reading, Jam on!

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PLATYPUSES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE BAE!

    ~Qwertycat1211

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^