Friday, September 12, 2014

WHAT

Hey animals! Sorry about neglecting to post yesterday. As a consolation, I'm gonna pack as much as I can into this one to make up for it! 

Like many other days before this one, the item of the day follows the Egyptian Theme. With this ongoing motif, you can always expect color, gold, and an unusually large array of nonmember items!

Maybe AJHQ is trying to make up for the new member-only chat limitations. Hm. I see you.


This is actually really pretty! I love these bright colored items. Best yet, it's nonmember! Again! 

Moving on, if you've been paying attention you'll have already found out about a new "Animal Jam's Greatest Hits" album coming out for iTunes.


wait what

what

what

There's Sir Gilbert with a mixmaster... Liza with an... Electric guitar? And why is Tavie in the middle, she only just got here... This whole cover is too confusing.
I know, I love Animal Jam as much as the next person... but why someone would buy this is beyond me. It costs money! To listen! To the soundtrack! You always do! For free! On AJ!

Unless they made some new songs. I'll pass on those, but for you people who want to buy or sample this album on iTunes, click here.

Stay tuned for a new Nonmember Clothing Idea post!

~DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. MY REACTION TO NEW AJ ALBUM: *repeats the word what for like 10 times*

    Look I used to play the website Webkinz for a matter of years and was psyched when they sent out a "Webkinz Tunes" Album, BUT THIS!? Wow! I wonder what type of songs they will put on it. Background music? Parodies or something? Too bad I dont have Itunes :T
    But still, thats pretty neat. This website is getting so freaking popular! XD
    -Gogreen16

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^