Monday, October 27, 2014

Froggy Glitch & Rare Item Monday

Hey Jammers! Today is, sadly, Monday. Monday is the day where (at least to me, but I'm sure some of you can relate) really, the only remotely positive thing is the weekly rare item. And even then, most of the time it's disappointing.

The Rare Item Monday item is sold in Jam Mart Clothing!


Not too weird-looking. If I had to rate this, I'd probably give it a 6 out of 10. Not bad, today. :)

And now that I'm a member, I can actually buy it!


I've gotten back my pet frog (AJ Stream's favicon! :D), my leaf armor, and my green name tag. Unfortunately, a while back I recycled my flag. Remember? The one I always wore on my panda's back? I can't seem to find any in stores OR on trade lists, so if you have a (preferably green or light brown) flag or know anyone that does, just know that I'll be willing to trade fairly for it. =^_^=

But after I set up my tree house, I began experiencing some glitches...


I only have one pet frog, and that frog is Blueberry. It used to be that if you were taking your pet on a walk, it would temporarily disappear from your den. Weird...

I'm updating the "Glitches" page with all of the recent ones I've posted as of yet. So keep checking!

This next thing isn't a glitch, but it's a feature thats unnecessarily member's only. You'd think that with all the money AJ is making that they'd be a bit less unfair to the nonmembers... but here we are.


And of course the chat logs are member's only as well. -_-

That's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. I can't view the Glitches page, it won't lemme click it. D: Can you maybe provide a link to it, Doomy?

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^