Friday, October 24, 2014

Undercover Wallabies

Hey Jammers! I hope all of you didn't leave me during my two-day break. >_<"
Anyway, the new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture right next to the candy bowl!


A spooky radio! Hmm. If it's a radio, I wonder what music it plays? Answer: Spooky Old Bones 24/7 365 days a year of nonstop spooky. AND YOU CAN'T TURN IT OFF MUAHAHAHA

But seriously though, does it play music once you click it? Somebody comment telling me.

In other news, I have reason to believe that this so-called kangaroo is actually a wallaby!


Here is what a wallaby looks like:



Okay, a wallaby is rather fluffy, shorter, and a bit cuter.

Now here's what a kangaroo looks like...



I may be wrong. The "kangaroo" in the JAG has a little bit of both features, but who is most like them? Comment below!

That's all for now, Jammers, 
See you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^