Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bag of Gifts + Countess's Diary

Hey Jammers! Today there is a new nonmember item as well as a cute returning advent gift. I'll put them side by side below:


Keep in mind that the Jamaaliday Scarf is being sold in the Shiveer Shoppe, NOT Jam Mart Clothing. We all get confused sometimes. ^-^

I think that whenever a post is bound to be boring, I should include a few screenshots and a little bit of what I've been doing on AJ recently. Starting today...


I've been doing a lot of trading trying to get two items: nerd glasses and Greely's Desk. Although EVERYONE has one, most won't accept anything but rares for them, betas even. I traded off my dusty blue worn and snow cloud for one. -_-;

I'm not all that obsessed about rare items and trading, but it is a bit disappointing when you can't get something you really want. And because the items are virtual, they don't cost money or add clutter.


After at least an hour of going on multiple adventures to level up enough to go on the Greely's Inferno adventure (hard mode), I started on that one, which took a frustratingly long amount of time– with the mirrors, particularly. I always like to go on adventures alone, so I didn't have any help. Finally it was over and I got Greely's Desk as a prize. 

Tip: if you want a particular prize in an adventure, check the AJ wiki to see their placement.

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– Doomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^