Saturday, December 20, 2014

Buddy of the Month – December!

I've decided that because all of the other BOTMs have been a little late in posting, I need to step up my game and ACTUALLY post them on time for once.

This month's featured buddy is a friend of mine who because of my busyness on weekdays, hasn't talked with me for a bit. I send them Jam a Grams a lot, and sometimes they respond back. I used to talk to them almost every day, but now it's kind of a pen pal thing.

The BOTM for December is...


MagicWitch906!

Like me, she made her user back before capital letters in the middle of usernames were banned for reasons no one knows. She and my other friend Cutie222 know each other in real life so we all talked together most of the time! I'm hoping to be able to be online more so maybe me and MagicWitch906 can be on at the same time.

That's all for now, see y'all in Jamaa!

– Doomy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^