Monday, December 1, 2014

Buddy of the Month – November!

Hey Jammers! I am aware that it is now December, and AJ Stream has gone without a Buddy of the Month for November. As I do on many months, this is just a day-late update on November's BOTM!

I present to you, the Buddy of the Month...


AJ user jhana! :D

Jhana is a very supportive friend, to say the least! She's kind, helpful, and really fun to talk to. She has a great den, full of plants and plushies and everything. It's busy but really neatly arranged! :)

Thank you for being my friend, jhana. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ermahgersh, thank you for honoring me with the November BOTM! Sorry I haven't been reading this blog a whole lot, I got distracted from my daily check on it X3 But it is fun to talk to you on AJ. Thank you for being my buddy, Doomy!
    ~jhana

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^