Sunday, December 21, 2014

Elf Shoes + Ideas

I hope you're liking the new layout. This won't be a background forever, just FYI– I have a ton of others saved to my computer that I'll switch around with as seasons pass.

Anyway, today's Jamaaliday gift is a pair of... elf shoes.


I don't have much to say with this item, other than... I don't know. A ton of these Jamaaliday gifts if not ALL of them have been very "unnatural" looking. But I guess no one but me is complaining.

The new items are sold in Jam Mart Clothing and Jam Mart Furniture. :)



Now before I wrap up this pathetically boring post, I wanted to share with you a few ideas I have for AJ:

1. Day and night as well as settings to turn it off. We have a clock item in Epic Wonders that whenever you view it, it spins and if you look closely you'll see it adjusts to your own time zone. Why not a day/night system that adheres to the time where you are? What about weather, too?

2. Items you can store other items in, such as a wooden chest or a box like thing. This could make more room in your inventory. It would be cute too, right?


3. Another series of den RP items: den shop related items. This could make having a clothing/den item "store" easier and more fun.

That's all for now, Happy Jamaalidays!

– Doomy

1 comment:

  1. Your ideas for a better Animal Jam sound a lot like a Webkinz thing XD Such as day and night, as well as items to store others in. Just randomly thought of that.
    -jhana

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^