Sunday, February 1, 2015

Autocorrect + Heart Bracelet!

Hey Jammers, happy February! The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Clothing. :D

It looks like something my friend Furryfruit73 would like. :O
Better go get her to come online...

In recognition of the first day of February, the February birthstone is now in Epic Wonders!

FUN FACT: Amethyst is traditionally associated with healing, steadiness, and calm. :)

In other news, I was talking with my friend this morning on AJ and I had to leave for a minute to go check my email. When I came back, I said, well, "Baack!" but found it was autocorrected to a sad, plain "back"


I wonder why AJHQ implements near-useless things into the game such as autocorrect while my buddy list glitch is still going and I still have no idea when the last time my friends were on was. 

Do things like this happen to you? Do you have a similar viewpoint on the subject? Comment below! :D

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^