Sunday, February 15, 2015

Buddy of the Month – February 2015!

Hey Jammers! Today since there's not much news at all, I think that makes a great excuse to post the Buddy of the Month today, hmm?

So without any derailment, here I present to you the BOTM for February, 2015!

Ladybug4173!

Ladybug is a recently added friend of mine, actually! She and I led the Gummy Bear flashmob recently. She was a pineapple gummy bear and a cherry gummy bear, if I'm remembering correctly. Ladybug is really kind and super accepting. ^_^

Thanks for being my friend, Ladybug4173! :D

I'm sorry for the boring post today, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doomy! I love your blog! (This is Elephantie, by the way!) I'm so happy you still do it, it's beautiful! I gave up on mine, but I'm glad that you didn't. It's well put together and you cropped pictures really well. I used MS paint on mine. (I was nine at the time xD) I just wanna congratulate you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...