Saturday, February 7, 2015

Choose AJ Stream's New BG!

Hey Jammers! As you could imagine, I have a folder of AJ-related backgrounds saved to my computer. The one I have up right now seems to be pretty well-liked, but I'm not really feeling it.

Soooo, I've decided to do a little vote! You get to decide which you like best. Since some people are unwilling to comment, I've made it into an anonymous poll on the left side of the blog. :)

NOTE: If the background thats eventually chosen makes it hard to read the light-colored text, I will change the color of the text.

Don't forget to click the images to zoom in! :D

Background 1: 


Background 2:


Background 3:

Background 4:

Background 5:

You know my favorite out of all of these would be #3, only the Alphas added there really make it look busy and weird. Those are just stock images of the Alphas so they were obviously just dragged onto the background, so before that happened the original existed. I wonder if I can get my hands on it somehow...

Have a great day!

– DoomyPanda

5 comments:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^