Thursday, February 5, 2015

Massive Coral Canyons Glitch!

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the second post of today that I just had to make because, well... I just couldn't ignore whats going on right now in Coral Canyons!












Alright, so here's what happened:

I was going into Coral Canyons to visit the Art Studio because I wanted to draw something for my friend, so I clicked the Art Studio door. But before I could go into the Studio, I went on top of it!

It's doubtless that something wrong happened and it will be fixed very soon, so go to Coral Canyons and try it out!

How do you do it, you ask? Well, it's pretty difficult so–

Just kidding. You don't need to do anything! Just click wherever you want to go, and you'll go there! Be it the Art Studio roof, the "Eagles Only" Shop– anywhere! And yes, you can buy stuff in that shop. Theres a nonmember clothing rack!

Thats all for now,
have fun flying!

– DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Ajhq your awesome! I support you and the idea of Mira was awesome. Also that was funny.
    :D Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^