Monday, February 16, 2015

MY FRIENDS ARE ALL COMING BACK!!

Hey Jammers! Today is Monday, but because I have this week off for February break, I don't have to set foot out the door at all for 9 days! Actually, I may want to because I may go insane with being indoors forever, but hopefully that won't happen. ^-^

And now the part of Monday that you actually care about–
The Rare Item Monday!

The Rare Heart Cape looks really pretty! I like the pink and the cream along with the inner stripes, too. Overall, really cute! :)

But alas, Valentines Day is over and so the Friendship Festival will be soon to follow. I hope you're like me and you're looking forward for Spring! And the Lucky Party is coming up too, so you can get plenty of four leaf clover items to start a meadow of luck in your den.

I've never actually seen anyone do that before. *whisper* you should...

We also have a new den item today! 

When I had just started playing Animal Jam (which was February 17th, 2012. I hit the 3-year mark tomorrow!) my friend IRL who introduced me to the game gave me a cherry tree which, even though I can't place it in my den, is still in the back of my inventory today. :)

I don't know, I'm just way too sentimental about pixels. :S

In more personal (but still AJ related) news, it seems like 2015 has been the year where everyone is coming back to AJ. Already it's early February and in the span of a month and a half three of my old friends who I had thought had quit like years ago have come back for good!

Today, that number became 3 when my friend ElephantWolf came back! :D

If you scroll down to the bottom of my BOTM page, you'll see that ElephantWolf was my first monthly featured buddy. They say that they're coming back to AJ for good now! :D

And before I close this post, I just wanted to give a quick little shoutout to Abbyxoxo1. You really made my day yesterday with your kindness and generosity. /)^-^(\

Alright Jammers, (you never really think about how weird "Jammers" sounds until you have to type it out every day) that's all for now,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^