Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Buddy of the Month – March 2015!

Hey Jammers! My computer started working again, so I thought that right now would be a great time to post this month's featured buddy. :)



So congratulations to...

Peoples234!

Peoples234 is a fairly recently added friend of mine, but I can tell that we will be buddies for a long while from now! They're really kind and infinitely positive even when situations seem boring. They're honestly just a little ray of light and I am incredibly happy to be able to talk with them. :)

Thank you for being my buddy, Peoples234!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^