Saturday, April 25, 2015

Seashell Necklace

Hi Jammers! The new item of today is sold in Bahari Bargains, located in Bahari Bay, of course. 


Buy this on the front page for the surprisingly OKAY price of 250 gems. :)

I really don't have anything else news-worthy today, so here's a gem from the Cruise Ship party:


I took this screenshot right as I got in and because the person was silent for the rest of their time there I never got context.

That's all for now, have a great day!

– DoomyPanda 

1 comment:

  1. o3o what is that supposed to mean? It reminds me of a story I read on a site x3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...