Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Should I Still Do BOTM?

Hey Jammers! The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture ^_^


This is great if you're making a RP school in your den. :)

I honestly don't have much to talk about today other than a simple question: should I continue doing Buddy of the Month? It doesn't seem that popular anymore and it can make some people feel bad, so that's why I considered it.

But I write this blog for you, so what do you think? You can comment on this post and/or vote on the anonymous poll to the right. Maybe I could just take a break from BOTM? What do you think?

And because I think this post is incomplete, here is a very small koala:



That's all for now, see you in Jamaa! :D

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. I'd say that you should continue BOTM. I think tht it gives us a chance to know other cool AJ users.
    ~113457

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...