Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BOTM + Berry Coming Soon!

Hey Jammers! Today's post will sadly, be a short one. Why? There's honestly nothing going on right now and I just have 15 minutes, but I will try to make the product of this 15 minutes somewhat acceptable for you. :)

The new item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture~


This is one of those items that I wish were nonmember. It's so pretty!!! /).(\

In more blog-related news, I've realized that I haven't been able to play AJ for more than 10 minutes at a time because I've either been doing homework, doing something for the blog, or have just been sitting around doing nothing. 

Since today I don't think I'll have much homework, I'm planning on doing Buddy of the Month AND a new Berry entry all in one day!! Why? I think that doing these will free up some time for just playing AJ later in the month. Also, I feel like I always update these things too late, so I wanted to not stall you for once too. ^^

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^