Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BOTM + Berry Coming Soon!

Hey Jammers! Today's post will sadly, be a short one. Why? There's honestly nothing going on right now and I just have 15 minutes, but I will try to make the product of this 15 minutes somewhat acceptable for you. :)

The new item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture~


This is one of those items that I wish were nonmember. It's so pretty!!! /).(\

In more blog-related news, I've realized that I haven't been able to play AJ for more than 10 minutes at a time because I've either been doing homework, doing something for the blog, or have just been sitting around doing nothing. 

Since today I don't think I'll have much homework, I'm planning on doing Buddy of the Month AND a new Berry entry all in one day!! Why? I think that doing these will free up some time for just playing AJ later in the month. Also, I feel like I always update these things too late, so I wanted to not stall you for once too. ^^

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^