Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Buddy of the Month – May 2015

I promised yesterday that I would get Berry the Koala and BOTM done in the same day. I got Berry the Koala done, but not BOTM.

...but today will be the day that you don't have to wait anymore, because I have the BOTM ready!!! Today!!! Amazing!!!

So without anymore waiting, I present to you AJ Stream's Buddy of the Month... May... 2015!


bigcatsfoever!

After a long, long period of having their player card grayed out, bigcats is coming on more frequently and is just as– if not more –fun to talk to than I remember from one or two years ago.

Thanks for remembering me like I remembered you, bigcatsfoever. Thank you for being my friend. :)

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...