Monday, May 11, 2015

Rare Item Monday + Phantoms

Hey Jammers! My computer is working better again, all I needed to do was restart, haha... ^_^;

So that means I can log onto AJ again!!! Yay!!!

So here we are, back again with AJ's regularly scheduled daily item:


It's tacky and my eyes hurt looking at the turquoise, but if you think about it... someone, somewhere is going to think it's their favorite item in the whole wide world. With over 30 million players thats likely, so... don't make fun of other players' virtual outfits. Honestly tho whats that tutu ever hurt besides my eyes? Not you I'm pretty sure. :P

 ~* Kindness is important, children *~

Next up, a new "episode" of the tale of Jamaa was posted on the Daily Explorer!


I like how the phantoms are a kind of metaphor for pollution. Thanks, AJHQ, for keeping the semi-educational stuff on Animal Jam! 

Before I go, have you noticed how I changed up the page tab so it's cuter and easier to read? I'm actually thinking about maybe putting a background behind each one and also changing the size because while it looks fine on Firefox and Safari, Chrome kind of messes it up a bit and I know the majority of you use Chrome so... I'm gonna need some time to make it perfect.

Also, I'm gonna need to change up the header to match the page icon colors. I care a lot about how cute my blog looks, thank u very much.

That's all for now,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^