Monday, May 25, 2015

Update Prediction: Carnival + Sand Set

Hey Jammers! There isn't much news today, but at least we're on the week of the update. For you, I think at this point I have a pretty good idea of what's to come this Thursday:

1. Summer Carnival!!!

2. The 2nd place den set from last update's contest– most likely the sand castle set, pictured below:


3. (Possibility) a new pet to make up for lack of news?

4. (Possibility) new animal puzzle?

I'm just saying those last two because there hasn't been either of those for a while as far as I know. But don't quote me about the pets– those I can never keep track of.

Next up, the Rare Item Monday is– BREAKING NEWS! –members only, and– YET AGAIN! –ugly.


Actually... I'd probably buy these if they weren't member. I wouldn't use them on my animals much, but they'd look kind of okay without the members only tag? 

Idk if anyone feels the same, but don't you think that the members only tag *hint hint* kind of takes away *nudge nudge* from an item? Seriously though... wouldn't it be nice if *coughcough*AJHQ*cough* all these cute items would be made even MORE cute by taking that annoying tag away? Haha... Hahahah...

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^