Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fun Secrets on AJ + BOTM


Hey Jammers! Today's post will include the new item as always, but also a little collection of some fun things to do in Jamaa while you're bored. And best for last, this post will also contain the September Buddy of the Month!

Before we kick everything off right now, I just wanted to tell you that my first week of school was pretty good even though I already have two projects and I only got lost about 20 times. Yay! 

But yeah, I had a great week! Great, but exhausting... Zzz...

The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Clothing, but I'll also include yesterday's item that I missed because it's one of my favorites:


Kicking off the Fall season, leaf piles were introduced! My friend is filling her den with them completely so everyone can play in them. :D


Today's new item, the Pillbox Hat, is a rerelease from around early 2014, I think. You know I don't think I've ever seen anyone in Jamaa wearing one, and I've played AJ since before they came out! Weird.

From fantastic flowers to friendly fish, Jamaa is filled with many secrets to be discovered. Even if you think you already know AJ like the back of your hand, here are some fun things that you may be interested in doing if you're bored:


The parrot fish in Tierney's Aquarium likes you! Move your cursor around and this little friend will follow wherever.


If the four flowers in The Lost Temple of Zios all turn one color, sparkly pollen will float around in the air. Keep clicking!


In the Chamber of Knowledge, turn the volume on your computer up all the way. The quiet music that plays is very subtle and mystical!


A fun thing to do in Jamaa is walk around without the map and try to figure out which Alphas live where. 


There are a ton of areas that most ignore, but a fun thing to do is switch out your hangout spot every so often with a normally unused room or spot. Hint: there are a ton of these places in the Adventure Base Camp.


Another fun thing to do is look around Jamaa for ladybugs. They may be in places where you least expect them...




Fun idea: climb things.


If you click a candle, it lights up! Try to click every candle in Jamaa. There are a TON.


In Bubble Trouble, if you pick Klaus last to save he says this.


Find every Mira figure in Jamaa. Ready, set, go!


This isn't a secret, but it's fun to play some games you don't normally once in a while. Maybe try to play some games for fun rather than gems?


If you're in Jam Mart Furniture, move using the arrow keys and sit on the pillows.


If you feel like you have too much stuff or want some gems, then go to both Jam Marts and recycle anything you don't want.


On the topic of items, if you're bored in the Art Studio you can draw a little item wish list to keep track of stuff.

Finally, on the subject of the Art Studio, use the long forgotten pottery wheel to color a container:


Have fun in Jamaa!

• • • • •

Last but certainly not least, we have the Buddy of The Month for September!

I present to you our winner...


tastetherainbow123!

I only met Rainbow through one of my other friends about a week ago when Lynxes came out, but I can tell they're a really great friend. They've been so fun to be around and so thoughtful! 

Thanks a ton for being my friend, Sir Toughclaws! :D

• • • • •

I'm going to find a Fall-themed background for this blog. I'm kind of annoyed there isn't one with a stream, but I'll do my best searching! 

That's all for now Jammers, see you in Jamaa! 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Nice new background! :) At first I thought I was on the wrong site, lol! XD Yay! I am glad that school went good for you! (getting lost 20 times?! XD) I have seen tons of people wearing those hats... :) Its a new fashion! Nice list of stuff to do when your bored! :) And congrats tastetherainbow123!! :D You sound like a great buddy! ;) -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know you could interact with some of those things in jamaa like the candles or the fish I will be sure to try these next time I'm on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I forgot to say! Nice new blog template!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^