Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hey Jammers! No complete post today (because I'm getting ready for Halloween :P) but I do have the new items for y'all:




Finally, the last Night of the Phantoms items have arrived in Jam Mart Clothing and Jam Mart Furniture. Is that a bunny figurine I spy inside the Trick-or-treat Bucket? 

 _ _ _ _
/ / 0.0 \ \
  C    D
   l l l l
   0   0

That's my attempt at recreating the bunny figurine with text symbols. ^



In slightly more personal news, my brother recently started playing Animal Jam again! 

Now, back to Jamaa:

Because it's the best day of October I've decided to unlock my den for today and tonight! There's not much to see aside from my bad decorating and I probably won't be online until later at night, but just if you're curious or want a place to sit around with your friends, it's open!


• • • •

I'm going to have to wrap up this post a little prematurely because I have to be at my friends house soon. To all those who celebrate it, have a happy Halloween! To all those who don't, I hope you have a lovely Saturday! :D

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...