Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Birth Flower :D

Hey Jammers! Happy November AKA my birth month! And with my birth month comes my birth flower: the lovely chrysanthemum!


These are really pretty looking. Have I ever mentioned how much I just love Animal Jam's art style? It's earthy yet gorgeously mystical at the same time. I can't name another kids game that has such talented artists. Really, I can't.

This Chrysanthemum will be available in Treetop Gardens for the duration of November, so you can take your time. (>^-^)>

Speaking of the new month, did you know that there's a superstition that if you say the phrase "Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!" first thing in the morning of the first day of the month that you'll have good luck? My friend told me that yesterday, but the first thing I said this morning was "Mom what day is it" so I guess I'll have to wait until December. XD

Over in Jam Mart Clothing, Night of the Phantoms has already ended and Feast of Thanks items are pushing all the masks and costumes aside.


I'm not a big fan of this item, but it's a welcome change from all the Night of the Phantoms stuff. I don't know about you, but until next year I don't wanna see another Jack-o-Lantern again. XD

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa and I hope that all who celebrated it had a fantastic Halloween! :D

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^