Monday, December 7, 2015

Blah, more projects!

Hey Jammers! I'm sorry, as this is probably disappointing, but due to a big project I have only this week to complete, there won't be many posts from me. It's only this week, don't worry! However, it takes a lot of focus.

For those who want to know, the project is to build an electrical toy or game by Friday! I'm actually pretty excited about it, so I want to take the time to focus on it this week. :)

I'm so sorry that I'm having yet another small break, but I feel it's necessary

See you on Saturday!

– DoomyPanda

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome project! :D Good luck on it! I know you can do it! ;)
    -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's comments like these that keep me alive LOL

      Delete
    2. LOL, you're very welcome! ;D
      -lostfairy

      Delete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^