Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beautiful Nonmember Rug

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the late post, I lost track of time. The new item for today is new, nonmember, and very aesthetically appealing!


It's called the Stitched Rug, and while it looks better suited to Outback Imports, it's actually sold in Jam Mart Furniture! It looks a little like something out of beta testing, huh? Regardless, I love it. :)

Before I wrap up this short post, I wanna let all of you know that I'll be working on this blog's layout a little tonight. Nothing major, just a little tweaking. 

...So if my layout looks wacky, know that it's probably temporary!

Thanks for reading, see you in Jamaa! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that is funny! You said basically what me and my sis said about the rug. She said it looked beta and I said it looked like it should be sold at Outback Imports! :P Great minds think alike. ;) And the rug is quite cute. Very nice, AJHQ! :D -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^