Thursday, March 24, 2016

More Info About the Meet-up

Hey Jammers! I don't have enough time this morning for a full post, but there is some stuff I didn't clear up about the 20,000 view meet-up that may be helpful to know. :)

First off, it's sadly not going to be this week! Today I'm going away until Sunday to a place where I most likely won't have any internet connection. Sorry if this is inconvenient for any of you. :\

Secondly, it will probably be next week over the weekend! Probably, unless something comes up that I'm not currently aware of. If that happens, I'll just reschedule to the next weekend. ^-^

For now, it would be helpful if you'd comment whether Saturday or Sunday next weekend would be best for you! ^_^

That's all for now, see you all on Sunday!

– DoomyPanda

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL, why are you testing? Btw, I like the Latest Comments thing that you added. And I'll get back to you on which day works! :) -lostfairy

      Delete
    2. Sorry I didn't get back sooner! I really don't know which day works better... Sorry! -lostfairy

      Delete
  2. Aaaaa probably Saturday evening would be best, I'm sure-- Sundays I gotta crunch down on homework :')
    -jhana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really doesn't matter whether it's on Saturday or Sunday, I'm equally as free in both of those days. I'd still prefer Saturday though :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...