Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sorry for the absence yo

Heeeeeeyyyyy, Jammers! I said I'd post on Sunday, but it's come to my much sleep deprived attention that that never happened. Whoops.


I am literally counting down the days until summer because I am just DONE with all these annoying math assignments that keep me from doing what I actually want to do. Normally I can find any class of any subject interesting in some way, including math! But my Algebra teacher this semester... uuuuuuuggggghhhh. 

Anyways, I apologize that this won't be a real post today, but instead a notice that I'm going to start posting again tomorrow during the update! Apparently there's gonna be a new pet, and maybe falcons will come out? Who knows!

I'm gonna try to get my head back in the game tomorrow, but until then, see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, sounds like you've been really busy with all the projects. Best of luck to you with your schoolwork!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^