Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Starry Night – AJ Version!

Hey Jammers! My school is starting late today, so that gives me a great opportunity to write up a quick post for y'all! It can be really difficult for me to wake up early enough to post in the morning so I'm really grateful for today. ^_^

I believe the new items being sold are the Emerald Ring, Pixelated Tiger, and the Clover Cloud:



A nice selection of items, right? All Lucky-themed, with the exception of the pixelated tiger, of course. Unless you think pixelated tigers are good luck. ;D

Over on the Daily Explorer is a very cool Jammer Art post all centered around Van Gogh's famous Starry Night:


I actually entered in this contest and got mine in the Township Gallery! It wasn't that great, admittedly, because I had forgotten what the Starry Night exactly looked like, but it was fun making it. 

All of the above entries are so pretty and unique! Congrats to everyone who got in!

Before I finish up this quick post, I wanted to take an opportunity to give my AJ buddy chncprincess04 a quick shoutout. She recently started up an AJ-related blog of her own and it looks great so far! Click here to check it out. :D

That's all for now, Jammers! See you in Jamaa! <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice new icons and background! Very fresh and springy! :D
    The tiger pixalated head is kinda cute! But what outfit would go with it?
    So many pretty Starry Nights! :) Are you going to post yours? -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to take a screenshot of it, sorry! But thank you very much :D

      Delete
    2. Hey, that's ok! :D I bet it was wonderful! Also, talking about art, I always take pictures of mine cuz I guess I like my art. :P But I hate it when it freezes up RIGHT when I'm making the art. :P -lostfairy

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^