Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sky Says Hi!

Hi Jammers! Sky Watcher AJ here! My real user is RMCkkd92 but, I often use the AJ Reddy46.

Me, on Reddy46

 I am so excited to be your new AJ Stream author! Starting tomorrow, Im gonna help Doomy with posting about daily items. Today, I wanna tell you a little about my self. I started AJ in 2015 when the spring adventure came out. I have loved AJ ever since.   ^-^
    
 My favorite things to do on AJ are roleplay or hang with friends. Trading was once big with me but, friends are funner than rares!
Decorating dens is also one of my favorite activities. 

    I plan on posting about debates in AJ, den tips, a story that is going to be called Crystal Mira Prep and more! Can't wait to start! Be on the look out for these soon! If you want to know more about me, just comment a question and I will be happy to answer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...