Saturday, June 25, 2016

See ya later!

Hey Jammers! DoomyPanda here. If you don't already know, tomorrow morning (June 26th) is the day I will be going camping for two weeks! I've been busy packing bags, so I apologize for not posting lately.


I'm going to be back posting either Saturday, July 9th, or Sunday, July 10th. It all depends on how tired I am. XD

During my absence, the plan is that AJ Stream's other authors will be posting instead. Posting may not be daily, though, depending on how busy they will be.

Until we meet again, Jammers. Jam on!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at camp, Doomy!!! :D Cya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Doomy! I'll try to post! At least a couple things!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...