Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer Posting

Hey Jammers! I had a lineup of screenshots detailing today's update, but I'm on an old laptop computer re-purposed into a Chromebook right now that can't retain a charge higher than 1% and shuts down left and right. I don't know why I just told you this device's life story, but the point is that the screenshots got deleted because I'm in guest mode. :\

Here's a panda GIF that can hopefully replace them:


Here's a fun fact: while a baby panda's fur is very soft, it naturally thickens and gets rougher as they get older. 

I'd like to thank the two new authors for keeping AJ Stream up to date while I've been busy with end-of-year school projects! The plan was that I would post every day I could along with the authors, with 2-3 posts per day. 

I'd still like to do that, but these last days of school have been packed with assignments, field trips, and tons of pressure! Yippee! Although the field trips are pretty fun, they involve me missing class in other subjects, which is more stressful than fun.


I made this post because I don't wanna keep y'all in the dark about my posting schedule this summer. Right now I'm thinking that I'll be posting rather frequently, but I'm also doing some activities that interfere.

  • I will be at summer camp from June 26th to July 9th, where I will not be able to post.
  • From July 11th to August 12, I'll be doing a 4-hour daily program but I'll still be able to post.


I really love blogging and it's a real bummer for me when I can't post, which unfortunately will happen when I go to camp for two weeks right after the end of school. 

Because it helps me to make lists, here are also some things I'm planning to do with this blog as soon as I can:


  • I will update Berry the Koala and continue lostfairy's story prompt, and begin regularly updating Berry the Koala again.
  • I'll update the layout so the authors are listed to the side.
  • I'll probably reintroduce Buddy of the Month once I can.
  • I'll update the pages, including the blogroll, codes, and glitches.
  • If I can, I'll make a new page specifically for art!


I'm really sorry for not posting that much lately, but I swear that I'll get back up to speed soon! I'm working on it!

- DoomyPanda :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doomy, right now, I have just been posting in the dark. I'm not sure when you want me to stop so, can you give a date when you will be back? Thank you, I don't want to post on the days you wished to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the plan was that there'd be 2-3 posts a day, typically, with different authors and different subjects. You can post whenever you want, though! I'm probably going to post this weekend, to answer your question. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your summer is going to be fun! :D I am going to camp too but the only spots available were in the end of August... :( Oh well, at least I got in.
    Those updates on here sound exciting! :D Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^