Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I drew my panda :0

Hey Jammers! For the past few days I've been working on a digital drawing of my panda. Because I don't have fancy stuff like a tablet and have only the most basic understanding of Photoshop, I did many things the hard way. Which is why it took three days to make.

I've been excited to show it to y'all! Though it's not much, I think I still worked hard on it:
I may or may not add shadows and shine later on, but for right now I'm too tired to think about working on it more. XD

I'm a lot more comfortable drawing with pencils and paper than on the computer. Here's another drawing of my panda that I made last summer:



I just really love how AJ pandas look. c:

In other news, I updated Berry the Koala!!! After 2,000 years!!! Click here to read Berry the koala plushie's newest journal entry! 



I feel so accomplished.

I'd really love if you'd check it out because I worked really hard on it, all morning and afternoon. I did this for YOU, guys!!! (>^-^)>

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa and have a lovely day/night, wherever you are! <3


4 comments:

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^