Sunday, September 4, 2016

Return of the Backpack

Hey Jammers! It is I, DoomyPanda, here to tell you all about today's much-awaited daily item: THE BACKPACK!!!


They come in a selection of colors and cost about 400 gems. Cheap for today's standards, but as you can see I still can't afford them. XD

Last in shops four whole years ago, the backpack has made a surprising return to Jam Mart Clothing's small collection of surprisingly-nice nonmember items. And unlike four years ago, nonmembers can finally pick and choose the special color they want! Yay!

However, despite how cool it is that this item has returned, it signifies the sad beginning of school for many Jammers, including myself. This year, I SWEAR that I'll be more organized and take notes and participate and do my homework first thing when I get home so I can have time to post and go to sleep early so I can get up again and be on time and repeat all of that over again for 180 more days until I can finally

You get the point. I am not looking forward to school.

...But you know something I am looking forward to? AUTUMN!!!


The equinox (a term meaning "equal night" that signifies change between seasons) isn't due in the until September 22nd, but boy am I excited. I just love fall colors.

Alrighty, back to Animal Jam. Remember that invisibility glitch that happened to me a while back? Well, friends, it happened again:


At some point I'll add this glitch (along with others) to AJ Stream's glitch page.

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa! <3

1 comment:

  1. Too bad school is starting for you but, school already started for me! At least you get like 5 weeks more then I do, Doomy! XD Oh and also, we just hit 250,000 views!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^