Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Posting Difficulties AKA Me Being Lazy Again

Hey Jammers, DoomyPanda here again. It seems like whenever I promise to post more often, I come back posting even less. Actually, I think I read awhile ago that announcing you are going to accomplish something makes you less likely to do that thing. The reasoning behind this is that thinking about doing something subconsciously makes it seem like you already completed it. Confusing, but I think it applies here. -.-

I'm just... so... tired... all I wanna do is sleep...

School has just drained me so much that all I feel like doing when I get home is waste my time with nonsense instead of doing anything productive. I really need to stop doing that.

What's also kinda motivating my lack in posting is the lack of news aside from items. I'm pretty sure that'll change this Thursday update, but maybe not BECAUSE I'M SO LAZY

I love this blog so much, don't get me wrong. I say that a lot, but I've meant it every single time. For y'all who don't know, I've worked on this blog since June 17 2012. Animal Jam has just made me so happy and calm that I wanted to share that joy with you.

So, yeah... this is just a check-in post to tell you that no, I'm not dead, just unfathomably lazy as always. /).(\

My laziness is a big problem. Not just because of AJ Stream going neglected, but because I haven't talked to my friends or seen them in an eternity. You see, I go to a big school, so I never see anyone I know in class unless I make plans to see them after school. It might not sound like a big deal, and it isn't, but the effort of trying to do well in a school I hate is just too much for me and I need to go straight home every day and rest. Weekends are really the only time where my mind is remotely clear enough to, I dunno, read a book or something, but for the rest I can only WAKE UP, SCHOOL, HOMEWORK, SLEEP, and repeat. I'm so pathetic.

I dunno why I'm telling you this. I guess I just wanna be honest about why I'm not posting. I'm going to try to make this schedule regular, and I'll keep posting every so often to tell you I'm not dead. 

That kind of reminds me when I used to make friends on chatrooms. I had a bunch of friends on one who only knew eachother there, so whenever one didn't go online for a while we'd assume they were dead and have a sad emoji funeral for them. It was both awkward and relieving when they came back.

Whatever, I'm tired and rambling. 

Get enough sleep, Jammers! Don't stare at screens too much or you'll end up like ME!!! Muahahahaha

~ DoomyPanda

P.S. Hoping to post on the Thursday update.

P.P.S. Kimberley 082 or Skywatcher, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^