Friday, December 2, 2016

Why change the homepage?

Hey Jammers! Happy 2nd day of the Jamaalidays, or the 2nd day of December. Whichever you prefer. :P

And in accordance with the season, AJ has once again switched the homepage:


It seems to be in the same style as the last one, although possibly a little more headache-y because of the animations. But that's probably just me and my darn headaches.

Personally, I don't really understand why they switched from the alpha homepage to this one. That one was a lot more fitting and organized and attractive while this one is a little... all over the place. It feels like a stand-in for a better homepage. Plus, even though I have a fairly speedy computer, there's a lot of lag when I try to type in my login info.  

I liked the color scheme of the old homepage as well. Earthy tones embody more of the character of the game's art style than bright flashy colors. 

In my opinion, this was the best homepage:


You know, on another game I play you have the option to change the homepage style. What if people had that option on AJ?

To close this post, it's time for the daily Jamaaliday gift!

Today's gift is...


The Jamaaliday welcome mat! A returning gift straight from Jamaalidays 2015. 

That's all for now, Jammers. Have a wonderful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...