Friday, December 2, 2016

Why change the homepage?

Hey Jammers! Happy 2nd day of the Jamaalidays, or the 2nd day of December. Whichever you prefer. :P

And in accordance with the season, AJ has once again switched the homepage:


It seems to be in the same style as the last one, although possibly a little more headache-y because of the animations. But that's probably just me and my darn headaches.

Personally, I don't really understand why they switched from the alpha homepage to this one. That one was a lot more fitting and organized and attractive while this one is a little... all over the place. It feels like a stand-in for a better homepage. Plus, even though I have a fairly speedy computer, there's a lot of lag when I try to type in my login info.  

I liked the color scheme of the old homepage as well. Earthy tones embody more of the character of the game's art style than bright flashy colors. 

In my opinion, this was the best homepage:


You know, on another game I play you have the option to change the homepage style. What if people had that option on AJ?

To close this post, it's time for the daily Jamaaliday gift!

Today's gift is...


The Jamaaliday welcome mat! A returning gift straight from Jamaalidays 2015. 

That's all for now, Jammers. Have a wonderful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^