Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekly Featured Masterpiece – Winner #1!

Hey Jammers! I'd like to give a shout out to the wonderful Harmonypurr9, lostfairycookycupcake, and lpslover98989 for being the first brave Jammers to enter this contest. Today will be the day I choose this week's winning artist! Aren't y'all excited?
For those who are new to this blog, or haven't checked back in a while, this is an art contest I am starting that will have one winner per week. The winner will have their chosen Masterpiece displayed at the top of this blog for hundreds of people to see each day!

If you'd like to enter, keep scrolling to find out how. :)

But most important is this week's wonderful winner! Who, out of so many masterful artists, will win this amazing award? 

...

...


Who, but cookycupcake, of course!!
                
Cookycupcake's work of art is just beautiful. This piece incorporates a trio of constellations– Cancer, Orion, and the Big Dipper –set against a warm purple galaxy, eternally drifting through a vast universe. You can see that the artist made excellent use of the airbrush tool in the AJ Art Studio to create the soft-textured appearance of stardust, as well as expertly blending many different colors together into a beautiful trail through the stars. Great work, cookycupcake! This is one truly awesome Masterpiece. :D

Kind comments are encouraged and will be rewarded with a digital cookie for your consideration toward this lovely artist.
If you entered this week's contest and have not won yet, you are free to enter again!

Because of today, I think that the winner of each week will be announced each Friday. After that winner is announced, their artwork will be displayed for 7 days while people enter their own drawings. At the end of those 7 days, the process will start all over again.

Now that the winner for week #1 has been chosen, you are free to enter the contest for week #2! Here's how:

Step 1: Display a Masterpiece you made in an unlocked den or on a Jammer Wall.

Step 2: Go to Animal Jam Stream and comment your AJ username on any post! I will see it and your artwork will be automatically entered into the contest.

Easy as that! (>^-^)>

This contest is off to a bit of a slow start, so be aware that you have a VERY HIGH chance of winning. This is a great way to show off your work to a large audience of Jammers!

So, artists, what are y'all waiting for? It's time to enter the contest for WEEK #2!!!

11 comments:

  1. Alright, I'm entering again o.o Once again, I am Lpslover98989 and I am entering any of the masterpieces on my Jammer Wall. Feel free to read my Jammer Wall this time, if you wish! May my spirit be with you, ALWAYS! Jam on!

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~ (Known as lpslover98989 on AJ)

    PS: Like my new outro? It was something I used to say when I had to leave one of my buddies on AJ o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering again, lpslover!! Cool "farewell" btw. Whenever I have to leave my AJ buddy, I always put up the peace sign emote. Usually they do, too. XD

      Delete
  2. This masterpiece is amazing! I love space! <3

    I'd love to enter this contest. There's one I did of a landscape; it's mostly brown, orange, and yellow, and it's of the sea and some mountains. It's actually a redraw of an album cover, I hope that's okay. It's on my wall.
    -113457

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey pal!!! Thanks for entering. I think your Jammer Wall is locked, though! :O

      And it's totally fine if it's a redraw. Is it that cool one you showed me a while ago?

      I'm gonna try to be online more often now!!!

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes! I like this new idea of a weekly masterpiece (I haven't really read your blog in a while, oops). Could I join? I have a masterpiece gallery in my den, at the user jhana. I'd kinda like to enter the whole thing, but if I need to be more specific, I'd like my drawing of a wolf silhouette to be entered. It's on the bottom floor of my den.
    ~jhana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhana!!!! It's been a while! I've had a lot of homework this school year so I have not been online as often, but now the semesters have changed I have easier classes so you'll be seeing me more on AJ now. :D

      P.S. I was looking around your den (cool art, btw!) and when I saw the picture you drew of a black cat in an Autumn tree, I remembered that I saw that a while ago in the Jammer Central gallery!!! I saw it and thought "hmm... that looks like something Jhana would draw" and I took a screenshot XD

      Delete
  4. Woah! Thanks so much Doomy!
    ~cookycupake on backup computer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll enter my BFF's masterpiece :D

    My username is Graciepopstar91, and it's at my den, on the left side of the long trail of masterpieces o.o

    I know this comment is probably a bit late, and if it is, I guess this is my entry for week 3? Hehe! Good luck to everyone who entered :D!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^