Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2 Days!

Hey Jammers! It's been two weeks exactly since I last posted. I've been busy with preparation for finals, various end-of-year projects, as well as some personal things. I can now finally say that school will be over for me in two days! That means the long-awaited return to daily posting. 

I think my posting schedule has been spotty all year... but no longer!

I don't have a lot of time this morning for a detailed post, but I just wanted to let you know that A., I'm alive, and B., ACTUAL daily posting will resume after a year of spottiness THIS WEEKEND. 

I don't know the exact day because my family might be going to visit a relative, but I can promise you that things are gonna change here on Animal Jam Stream. (For the better, I promise!) ;D

Seeya then!

~ DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^