Monday, August 14, 2017

Blog currently being redesigned!!!

Hey guys!!! Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Almost as if I died, huh? Well, I didn't. I was just incredibly lazy.

Too lazy even to do something I like XD

Sometimes I worry about myself... 



Well, I don't have much of a formal update, but I'd just like to tell you that things on this blog will be picking up a more normal pace now that I'm done with my wildlife internship. 

To kick that off, I'm going to finally update the blog's layout today! Yes, friends, TODAY!

I'm gonna be updating it for two reason. The first one being the obvious– that I think it's time for a newer, more legible look. The second one being that I have made so many HTML mistakes that some things just don't work anymore in regards to layout changes. 

So this is a bit of a warning: the blog will look very ugly and strange for the short period of time where I'm working on it. Or, depending on your opinion of the finished product, it might stay ugly and strange. 

At that point, I'll be happy to accept criticism and make necessary changes. :)

EDIT: The actual changing is not happening yet, because I am currently designing the new graphics. Do you like the new header and page bar?

See ya soon!



P.S. What do you think about the upcoming Jamaa/real-life eclipse? It sounds really interesting!

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back!! ^.^

    Oooo, can't wait to see new template! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten far along on the new header design. I'll be designing the graphics first, and then I'll implement them. :)

      Delete
  2. ooooo,finally,you posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also,can you please add a search gadget?

      Delete
    2. That's a great idea!!! I'll see what I can do :)

      Delete
  3. I wonder what the new look will look like... Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^