Monday, September 18, 2017

THE ALPHAS ARE JERKS

Hey Jammers!!! Wow... I just realized something really terrible.

First, let me start at the beginning: 

My membership expires tomorrow morning, and because I probably won't renew it for a year I decided to spend all evening going on members-only adventures. I completed The Hive successfully, got a Phantom Pod. The Great Escape was next on my list, and though I completed it multiple times a glitch happened where I didn't get the reward at the end. A little irritating. I kinda wanted a Mira Emblem. :(

My last adventure was Greely's Inferno, hard mode. It took sooooo long to finish, it feels like I aged 10 years over the course of the game. But at least I ended it completely with little to no glitching. 

I got the reward I was looking for: Greely's Desk!

Out of curiosity, I looked up all the prizes for the hard mode of Greely's Inferno, just to see what I might have missed.


Greely's Bookshelf, Greely's Desk, Greely's Passage... and the normal mode of the adventure gives you a choice between Greely's Blackboard and his Wardrobe.

What do all these items have in common?

They're all Greely's furniture.

...Alright, I know that's obvious, but think for a moment about when Cosmo, Graham, and Liza gave them to you.


They had greeted you by the portal, not Greely. Which, again, is obvious to anyone who has done the adventure. Greely has just frozen the volcano before it could erupt, saving all of Jamaa, but it is unclear and unlikely that he survived. 

From these three Alphas' lines of dialogue, it's clear that they are near-convinced that Greely is dead.


Because he's presumed dead, there's no need to keep his stuff lying around AJHQ, right?

So, to clear up space, as well as save themselves the trouble of collecting cool prizes from the rubble of the volcano, the Alphas decided to just give out Greely's old furniture to random Jammers like some kind of awful yard sale.


THANK HIM!?!? For what, dying so you could finally get rid of all his dusty furniture!? I see you, Graham... I see you...

It's been some time since Greely's Inferno came out, and since then we've been on other adventures that have let us know that yes, Greely is still alive and spooky.

But even after all this time, keep your eyes peeled. You never know when Greely might wanna drop by and pick up his stuff again...

See you in Jamaa!

8 comments:

  1. If you want, I could get the emblem for you! ^.^

    AND GASP, WHAT MEANIES!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, that moment when you didn't believe Greely was dead but the alphas did... XD

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh
    DONT BE A JERK ALPHAZ (Also where is Sir Gilbert?!)

    And as Lost stated, most EVERYBODY believed Greely was alive except the Alphas? So faithless XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greely is not dead. He can not be dead. Wow AJ ruin the fun XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, he's not dead! Greely's Inferno is not the most recent adventure, and in the recent ones it's proven that yep, he's alive!

      Delete
  4. Greely is the best alpha and I know it took so long to complete that adventure and it was hard also #peck is manly and you know it she has a beard she is just hiding it

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^