Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Tortoise

Hey Jammers! Just a quick post today, nothin' fancy.

...unless you count this wonderful tortoise I found in a nature reserve yesterday:


This photo doesn't do them justice, but they had very beautiful eyes that glowed like embers. The tortoise was very still while I sat by them, but occasionally their eyes would quickly dart around.

They let me touch their shell gently (it was lightly grooved, a bit like a fingerprint) and when I got up to leave, they pulled their legs back out of their shell and walked on their way back through the underbrush. 

I don't know if you see it too, but don't the patterns on their shell segments look like handprints?

In other, more Animal Jam-related news, AJHQ changed the webpage title once again:


When I first looked up at my screen in-game and saw this, I thought I'd made a mistake and went to one of those scammy shady fake AJ's. 

Y'know, the ones that were linked by ads like this:


But luckily, I think I wasn't. You can normally tell when you go to Animal Scam™ when the homepage looks like this:


Ahh... just look at that Quality formatting. A truly professional computer game run by W1LdW0rks™ ,, with millions of fans.

That's all for now, Jammers,

See you in Jamaa!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed the change in the website url too... And aw thats a cute tortoise. If I was there and saw it I would probably start talking to itXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were VERY cute. I think they had just finished eating a berry XD

      Delete
  2. I noticed that too XD Its kinda funny how it says that lol

    And that is cute :o I remember one time when having a picnic we found a big tortise and my older brother put it in a box XD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^