Thursday, May 10, 2018

All the Videos in Jamaa

Hey guys! For the longest time, I haven't ever done an update post on the day of the update, during a school week. I swear it might have been years!

But, here I am. Defying the odds XD

And I come with some special news...


I was right!!!!

Dire wolves are not yet available, but they are confirmed! :D

Next up is some good news. However, it mislead me and many other Jammers into thinking it was the best news.

I'll show you what I mean:


New videos? An image of a bunch of animals watching something that's obviously the Geckos video!? HAVE MY PRAYERS BEEN ANSWERED!?!?

TIME TO HEAD OVER TO SAREPIA TO FIND OU–


Oh.

Nothing changed.

You see, even though AJHQ didn't mention Sarepia Theater in that page of the Jamaa Journal, I saw the word "videos" and I saw the Gecko and immediately I jumped to the conclusion that they brought back Geckos and all the other deleted videos.

That's not what they meant, but I swear it was intentional. I think this is the first instance of clickbait in the Jamaa Journal, except instead of trying to get YouTube views AJHQ was trying to get me to suffer. XD

However, don't think that this page is bad news. There are literally a ton of videos now available from Brady Barr, Tierney Thys, Gabby Wild, and Wild Explorers!


There are probably more videos here than there have ever been before. Also, you may notice that most if not all of the videos have covered up the Nat Geo logo on Brady Barr. Dunno if that's a coincidence or not.

Because the Jamaa Journal said that all of the videos are now there, there is a possibility that no new ones will come out anymore. Which is hopefully untrue, because the "Ask --- A Question" button is still at the bottom of each group of videos. 

Hopefully "all of the videos" means all the videos that were removed or went on "clearance"

Moving on, here's an update to the whole Conservation Museum thing:


I had come up with a bunch of hypotheses why the hats had all gone on clearance... and all of them might have been wrong, because most are back now!

I wonder what this means. Maybe it was a glitch that they all went on clearance.

As you might have already guessed, I don't review the whole Jamaa Journal– just the parts that I think you'll find interesting. Here is another thing I think you'll wanna see:



The Trials of Zios has a Hard Mode now– meaning, more prizes.

I probably shouldn't have told you, because I don't actually know the prizes as of yet. XD

However, I'll get back to you soon with them!!!

Before I go, here's an update on my experience with the Gem Challenge:


As you've probably seen from my Museum Shop screenshot, I have maintained a nice 31 gems all this week. Yay me!

I don't like having too many items beyond what I care about, so I decided to start cleaning out my mess of unseasonal items. However, when thinking up the Gem Challenge, I hadn't considered the fortune you can make just by recycling items.

So I didn't recycle my items. I gave them away.

Surprisingly, someone wanted my garbage! I called out the message above and almost immediately a bunny came up saying EGG. The lag was killing me, so I had to refresh, but I memorized their username and successfully traded back at their den.

It was a good day ^____^

See you in Jamaa, guys!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Jamaa journal review post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAIIII..




    It's me Mini.

    You can call me Mini or Cakepops, whatever ya want. Also, another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh another cool post! And GREAT JOB with the gem challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!

      I think I might make a whole post dedicated to the gem challenge... I'm thinking of turning it into a gem/diamond/ticket challenge, because I forgot about other forms of currency while originally thinking about it XD

      Delete
    2. Ooh! Well, I don't think the diamond challenge would work out, because you can't exactly earn diamonds besides the spin. But for tickets, maybe you wouldn't be allowed to buy them from the gem booth? Like-- you have to do tons and tons of games to get your items!

      Delete
    3. Great ideas!!! I'm thinking that we can just lump gems/diamonds/tickets into one big "currency challenge", because I agree, there aren't enough sources for diamonds to dedicate an entire challenge to.

      I'll think about what you said while I write up the next post... stay tuned... :)

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^