Saturday, May 19, 2018

Rediscovering Jamaa: The Juice Hut

Hey Jammers!! Wassup? B)

If you're reading this post, you've probably noticed that I've changed this blog's background. The reason being that as it's getting warmer in the Northern Hemisphere (where I live), I thought that looking at some warmer shades of green would be the most fitting. :)

What do you guys think? I personally wish it was leafier. Being super picky, sometimes I feel like just painting my own backgrounds XD

Anyways, onto the main subject of this post: appreciating the under-appreciated rooms of Jamaa.


Aside from the rooms I've already talked about (the Hot Cocoa Hut, The Flag Shop, and Epic Wonders), the Juice Hut has received the most votes as you guys' favorite underrated room. Meaning, this post is all about the Juice Hut!

Keep voting on that poll if you want me to explore your favorite AJ room next. :)


Above the fish of Crystal Reef lies Crystal Sands, and on the shoreline of Crystal Sands lies Captain Melville's Juice Hut. Built mostly out of driftwood and shaded beneath a cacao tree, this refuge from the sun has been around since beta testing– of course, in a few different forms. 


I joined AJ in 2012, some time after the design change. While the beta Juice Hut is definitely more detailed and natural looking, I've only ever been familiar with the new Juice Hut. I think they both look cool in their own ways. :)

However, while the design of the Juice Hut's exterior has changed, the interior has always looked the same. Let's look inside:


So many people in here!!!

I took this screenshot today, and I wasn't even on a populated server! I guess the Juice Hut isn't so underrated after all ^_^

Let's just take some time to appreciate the aesthetic of this place:


The wall is tiger-striped green– something I only noticed recently. It's kinda similar to the wallpaper in Gabby Wild's Animal Hospital!

There are fun glowing lights strung everywhere, crossing over an even more fun chalkboard detailing in unreadable text the smoothies offered.


This little window makes me really happy. It just looks so bright and sunny outside!


The fruit hanging in baskets is similar to the fruit outside of the beta Juice Hut. It looks like these tropical fruits are guava, durian, and papaya! 


There are a couple fruit baskets by The Claw, too. It looks like... cherimoya and lychee! Yum P:


Being a Juice Hut, there's fruit everywhere. At the counter (which is a cool swirly blue/green) there are raspberries, oranges, pineapples, strawberries, starfruit and blueberries. 


You can only make smoothies out of four fruits, but because it all comes out looking like colored juice, I guess you can just pretend what kinda juice it is lol


I wonder why it's called the Juice Hut when all you can get are smoothies that look like juice. Maybe the smoothies were originally called juice, but because smoothies are generally healthier, AJHQ changed it. o_o

Overall, the Juice Hut is a really fun room. I'm super happy that I found it full of Jammers today! :D

Maybe we can fill up some more under-appreciated rooms by appreciating them ^-^

See you in Jamaa,

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Loved this post! :D

    I loved this because the Juice Hut has always been so important to me, because when I first started AJ, this was another place I'd love to hang out with my buddies!

    It's always such a bright, happy place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I agree, the Juice Hut is a really fun place to hang out :D

      Delete
  2. I love how detailed this post is. Everyone should admire this location even more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the new background and it somehow reminds me of the juice hut! i hope if your going on holiday for the summer, i hope its nice and sunny!
    (unlike mine.... its a cold and wet place , but still nice!)
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I chose the background mostly because it's my favorite color: leaf green mixed in with yellow. :)

      Delete
  4. Yeah, the poll results make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that so many people like Epic Wonders-- I thought I was the only one XD

      Delete
  5. I love the Juice Hut tbh, its just so, happy I guess XD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^