Monday, February 17, 2020

Another Year of DoomyPanda!!

Hey Jammers! So, this morning I was checking for comments like I do every morning (yes, even though my posting schedule isn't the best, I still check daily!!) and I was happy to see a comment from Wildflower75:


Today is February 17th, and eight years ago today I made my account for the first time!!! 

Some people might think it's weird for a person to stick with a kids game for this long. Well, I stopped caring about that long ago because I'm having too much fun doing what makes me happy! 

Jamaa is really a second home for me, and even through the years as it's changed and made so many additions, I'm glad that the parts I've loved most have not changed much. I'm happy I think I can say the same for me as a person; 8 years is a long time, and I've been through a lot during this time, but this supportive little Animal Jam blog community has always been a rock of stability in turbulent waters :') 

The fact that blogging about a game (and a planet!) I care about can make someone smile makes me happier than you know. Thank you all for being so sweet and thoughtful!

Admittedly, I haven't been the best at posting regularly, especially during the last few months. I'm busy with school things and things have been turbulent in my life, so other stuff has been taking up most of my energy. 

Still, if I pick up the pace with my work on other projects, I can see an end to my busy-ness approaching soon, and I can't wait to have the time to turn all the goals and plans I have for AJ Stream into reality! It means a lot to me, so even if it takes a while, I promise I'll be updating at a more regular pace. 

Once again, thank you all so much for reading AJ Stream! Let this be another wonderful year of DoomyPanda~


7 comments:

  1. Heya! Space Here! 8 Years... Time really flies doesn't it? I've been on AJ close to 4 Years now, and it's been the best ride of my life. Almost Quit a few times but My Friends like Difficult and a few others have stopped Me. I'm glad really. Anyway, Congrats On 8 Years of an Awesome Blog. :) And don't worry, People look at Me strangely for playing AJ too. But if it makes You happy, that's the main thing! :D I'll always probably stick with AJ. No matter what happens. Animal jam has really blossomed into something Amazing over the years and will continue too. And I'm sure your blog will too! I know it will! -Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Space!!! I always love to see your comments :D

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary, Doomy!
    Don't worry about the posting irregularity, IRL things are more important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rainbow!!! I agree, but I also really look up to you for posting so regularly. I read all your posts, and I'll try to comment more! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha don't worry I know you're reading, you don't have to pressure yourself to comment more!
      I'm also glad to hear that!! I mostly just post updates though pfft so they're not the most interesting daily posts-

      Delete
  3. woah. i was looking through my old bookmarks of aj blogs for the heck of it, i didn't expect any of them to be active! good on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that sometimes too, haha X)
      Welcome back :D

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^