Friday, December 7, 2012

December Buddy of the Month

Every month, I feature one of my AJ friends as Buddy of the Month. 
To be featured, you have to be on my buddy list and be a good friend to me.

Please don't be angry or sad if I don't choose you, that doesn't mean I don't like you. 
There are many more months for you to have a chance. :)

Now,





for this month's featured buddy...



Emmanuel777!

Emmanuel777 has been one of my good AJ friends since near June. He is incredibly kind and really fun to talk to. His favorite animal to play as is Prince Snarkyhero the penguin. :)
He has an Animal Jam blog too, click here to see it.

Thank you for being such a great buddy. ^_^


~Doomy

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^