Friday, December 28, 2012

Frozen Torch

Hello players of Animal Jam! Today there's not much for me to type about aside from the new item in Jam Mart Furniture.


A unique and icy item for winter. :)
I hope those ice blocks from last winter come out soon.


The poll on the left sidebar of AJ Stream is now closed. The majority wants me to talk about new items, but I've decided I'll occasionally write posts with videos, miscellaneous AJ things, etc.

That's all for now, (sorry for the short entry) see you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...