Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ice Prison

Hello Jammers! There is one new item in stores today, of course it has to do with the ice/snow theme.

This icy prison is sold where else but Jam Mart Furniture.
It looks like it's open in the back so the captured can easily escape. 
Oh how clever.



There is also a new party! Unfortunately, I've yet to attend one so I lack the pictures of what it looks like. As soon as one comes around, I'll take some and type a separate post all about it.

I apologize for the short/late post. My computer is heating up quickly and I am a little sick. 
Have a jamtastic day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...