Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lit Baby Palm & Scarf!

Hello, players of Animal Jam!
Today there are two new items, both non member! But before I get to that, I'll tell you about today's new gift.



I apologize for the lack in picture quality, when I received the gingerbread house it was a bit glitchy.
In my opinion, this is a cute decoration. What do you think?

New in Jam Mart Clothing...



YES!!! Animal Jam Headquarters listened! I was typing 'Non member scarf' into the (?) button for months! I'm so happy. ^^
These scarves come in a variety of colors including pink, purple, black, and grey-violet. 

The second new item today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture, it's a plant!


I remember, this was my first ever plant. :)

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, if you have a red jamaaiday scarf or any color scarf what for it?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...